The Advanced Learner Loans Bursary Fund provides financial support to learners who are aged 19 or older on the first day of starting their course at JFC Training College.
Advanced Learner Loans Bursary Fund: Hardship Bursary
The Hardship Bursary provides support to help learners with the cost of travel, equipment relates costs (digital devices only), books, course related trips and specialist clothing specific to and required for the course.
To be eligible for the Advanced Learner Loans Bursary Fund, learners must:
- be enrolled on a level 3 or above course at JFC Training College and
- be in receipt of the Advanced Learner Loan from Student Finance and
- be considered a Home student for tuition fee purposes and
- be aged 19 years of age or older on the first day of the course
- have a confirmed household income equal to or below £25,000 per annum (gross income).
- The Hardship Bursary can also provide one-off support for unexpected circumstances or domestic emergencies resulting in financial hardship e.g., costs incurred due to bereavement of immediate family, priority debt (not applicable to parent/guardian/carer’s debt or debt incurred before the start of the course), change in household income resulting in hardship. You will provide evidence to support unexpected circumstances.
Please see below link to our bursary guidelines
Please see below link to the bursary form. Ask at reception if you have any queries.