Are you aiming for a career in business, management, accounting or law? Our courses are designed to give you the practical and professional knowledge you need to succeed in these highly competitive sectors. We provide you with the opportunity to study for a work-related qualification, giving you a sound understanding of each vocational area.
The Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business is a 1 year intensive course where 9 units are to be completed. The qualification is broadly equivalent to 1.5 GCE A levels.
This QCF Level 3 BTEC qualification is a highly specialist course designed to give learners the knowledge, understanding and skills needed to prepare for employment in Business Administration. A Business Administration Diploma will provide you with a range of skills that will enable you to gain employment and good administrative skills that are essential in almost all areas of employment.
- Communicate in a Business Environment
- Manage Personal and Professional Development
- Principles of Business Communication and Information
- Principles of Administration
- Principles of Business
- Contribute to the Improvement of Business Performance
- Negotiate in a Business Environment
- Develop a Presentation
- Deliver a Presentation
- Create Bespoke Business Documents
- Analyse and Present Business Data
Successful completion of BTEC level 2 Business Administration or equivalent ideally in addition to GCSE maths and English at Level 2. Applicants with extensive work experience will also be considered.
Fees and Funding
Eligible for funding in England for 19+ (full level 3 qualification)
How to Apply