The Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) prepares learners to become Early Years Educators, enabling them to work with children from birth to 5 years and gain knowledge of children aged 5 to 7 years.
We have structured the units around the following four themes:
• Theme 1: Health and well-being
• Theme 2: Legislation, frameworks and professional practice
• Theme 3: Play, development and learning for school readiness
• Theme 4: Professional development
Learners must achieve:
• 23 mandatory units
• Credit Value: 61
• Total Guided Learning: 486 (hours)
• Total Qualified Time: 610 (hours)
Fees and Funding
You can apply for an Advanced Learner loan to help with the costs of this course.
How to Apply
For help with making an application call 0207 732 9255